We are looking to hire a 20 hours per week virtual assistant/project manager. We are an internet marketing/media buying agency based out in Europe (+1GMT time zone) that operates in various geo locations around the world. You will have to be :
- fluent in English
- be outgoing and enthusiastic person willing to learn new skills
- have excellent communicational skills since you will be managing projects that involves a team of graphic designer, front end developer, web designer
- have management skills and be able to keep track of tasks and meet dead lines
- able to take voice calls a few times a week via Skype in English
- be able to chat in English via Skype
- have a stable Internet connection to your computer, phone
- tech savvy : basic understanding of webdesign, graphic design and ecommerce concepts including affiliate marketing
- be available minimum 20 hours per week with a possibility to work more if needed up to 30-40 hours (will be tracked by hubsuff software that you will need to install on your PC)+ log hours manually if you work extra hours per week.
- be able to conduct research on the internet and possibly help outsource other professionals (customer support for example)
- research potential suppliers of products for the ecommerce stores
- be able to do customer support if needed or find someone reliable via the outsource websites and be able to outline the tasks for customer support
- looking for a long term business relationship
- be able to use a VPN (you will be given access from one of our accounts)
You will be given projects which we will discuss over a Skype call (you will need to take notes) with dead lines and people to communicate to such as a graphic designer and a front end developer (in some cases back end - you will just have to add tasks for them into a task management software or a CRM such as example : *create an FTP access for [login to view URL] for front end developer3 and install Wordpress on that domain)
You will also be given access to translation tools which include payment method and be able to find translator in for example French, and have them write or translate from English social media ad copies or any other creatives that are required for the campaign
Or you will need to reach out to the graphic designer (we have one) and tell them that we need to create for example 100 images of 1200x628 pixels in diet vertical + have the ad copies from translation services and communicate to the front end developer- for example change the header of the page, create a contact form etc
If you have good knowledge and passion about marketing/web design and ecommerce and willing to learn more and think you can fit in our team please drop a message and we'll review your application and set a call if find you a good match.
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!