We're looking for a Sr. Technical Analyst/Apps System Engineer for one of our clients, preferably in their Minneapolis or Charlotte office (or in one of their other offices in OR, CA, NY, AZ, IO).
Need extra help with recruiting qualified candidates with CURRENT U.S. work authorization. A detailed job description can be found on [url removed, login to view]
• 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
• 7+ years of SQL experience
• 5+ years of Java experience
• Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
• International or wholesale banking exposure
• Application production support experience
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
• 7+ years of experience in Oracle RDBMS demonstrated experience in Oracle 11g
• 5+ years of experience in using code deployment tools such as Subversion, Anthill, Maven, git SCM, jFrog Artifactory, Jenkins Build, or IBM uDeploy.
• 5+ years of experience in writing Functional System Design (FSD) or low level System Architecture Specification (SAS) documents
• 5+ years of experience in managing environments with Linux, Java, JBoss, Oracle RDBMS, web services, NDM, Autosys, MQ from release management and technical analysis standpoint
• Familiarity with SoapUI for web services simulation testing
• Familiarity with supporting Oracle Coherence caches
• Familiarity with batch processing with NDM and Autosys
• Familiarity with supporting MQ-based systems
• Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams from the business and technology groups
• Ability to lead and manage issues to resolution backed up by solid documentation
• Financial systems background Job Expectations
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
PS: Fee will be paid upon successful hire and after 90 day placement guarantee.