We are looking for someone to help us research how strong the impact of climate change will be on different cities and countries in the next 20 years.
Climate change can have 10 impacts:
- increase in temperatures
- increase in rainfall
- increase in river flooding
- increase in coastal flooding
- increase in pluvial flooding
- increase in wildfires
- increase in water scarcity
- increase in vector borne diseases
- increase in freak hurricanes/storms
- increase in infrastructure failures
For each city/country, we would want to you to rank from 0 to 10 the risk of the above impacts happening in the next 20 years. 10 being the strongest impact/risk.
As an example, if we take New York City:
- increase in temperatures: 5/10
- increase in rainfall: 5/10
- increase in river flooding: 9/10
- increase in coastal flooding: 9/10
- increase in wildfires: 1/10
1) We expect you to populate this data by researching climate change articles / websites online and comparing data.
2) For each city/state we would expect you to keep a list of the source articles/websites you used to find the data.
We will start with the 16 cities/states in the file attached then later increase this research to 100 cities then 1,000 cities.
If interested in this project, please answer the following questions:
1) Can you show us examples of similar research projects you've completed?
2) How soon can you start work?
3) What is your hourly rate for this project?