Run a non-elevated executable which will gain Administrator privileges with no UAC prompt.
Should work on Windows 7 32 bit, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8 32 bit, Windows 8 64 bit, Windows 8.1 32 bit, Windows 8.1 64 bit, Windows 10 32 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
The .sln should include projects for the components used:
1. [url removed, login to view] should embed all other files and extract them into memory during runtime. TestElevation should be a Win32 executable and based on the detected OS, should extract the required components (32 or 64 bit). [url removed, login to view] should not require elevation (UAC).
2. Any DLLs required
3. ElevatedProgram should be defined as such that it requires Administrator privileges. TestElevation should not.
1. We take a PC not pre-prepared for the test, with any of the supported OS (see "Platforms"). Place [url removed, login to view] in a new folder which contains no other files.
2. Double clicking TestElevation should extract all components and start ElevatedProgram which should have a MessageBox (to make sure it is running), so if the MessageBox appears, we have succeed.
3. The test should be FUD, meaning it should not trigger any anti-virus.
Visual c++. Source code for all components should be included.
[url removed, login to view] used to do the job but after recent changes in Windows OS doesn't work anymore.
How to submit a proposal:
Please submit a proposal if you have a solution. If you do, create a demo to prove it. Then after being selected, a milestone will be created and will be released after you provide the full source code.
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I can help you Habilidades y experiencia relevante C++, Ethical Hacker, malware experience Htos propuestos $555 USD - Everything what a i see in ur request Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.