I have topics listed below please select the one I want sweden thesis writer to do this job
Topics on virtual reality
1)Passenger in an Automated Bus and New Interaction Challenges
The goal of this topic is to conceptualize and prototype a novel interaction interface between an autonomous bus and its passengers, using an auditory/speech-based interface, potentially in combination with other modalities. Basic skills for prototyping (interaction design, programming) are required, while familiarity with auditory interfaces is beneficial but not strictly necessary.
2)Communication Between an Automated Bus and its Traffic Environment
The goal of this topic is to conceptualize and prototype a novel outside interaction interface for an autonomous bus, focusing on communication needs arising from the fact that the bus is automated, i.e., with no human driver to communicate with. Basic skills for prototyping (interaction design, programming) are required, while familiarity with the tools used within the project (Blender for modelling, Python for lower level additional programming) is beneficial but not strictly necessary.
3) Natural Image Videos in Virtual Reality
One of the main challenges of Virtual Reality is the cables that get in the way. Those cables restrict movement and freedom. In the case of Natural Image Videos, it’s not just the head-mounted device that it wired, but also the camera. The goal of this project is therefore to build a robust, wireless, live-streaming system using the HTC Vive VR goggles, and the Ricoh Theta V.
4) Design and Implementation of Remote Board Game Components
Exploration and analysis of existing board game components and their function in a co-located setting. Based on that, conceptualizing, designing and implementing remote board game components that facilitate some aspect of materiality in a remote board game setting.
5) Implementation of a Mobile Gaze-Projection System
The aim of this thesis is the further development of a portable eye-tracking system which records a person’s gaze in real time and projects it back into the environment (for example by means of light or a laser). Based on this implementation, this thesis explores how an omnipresent gaze visualization affects the perception, interaction and collaboration of people. In addition, this prototype will be used to test different activation strategies and concepts for contextual visualizations of gaze.
Topics on E health
1) Design of a cross-platform mobile application for sharing self-collected health data securely with health services
2) A smartphone-based e-Health application for enhancing rural healthcare with the integration of medical sensor devices.
3) Cloud Integration for eHealth Data
Topics on game development
1) UNITY GAMING AND AUGMENTED REALITY APPLICATIONS
2) SERIOUS GAME DEVELOPMENT METHODOLOGY WITH SYSTEM AND HUMAN ORIENTED APPROACH
3) ADAPTING GAME CONTENT WITH A PLAYER TYPOLOGY
4) Designing game-inspired mobile applications to promote physical activity for individuals with intellectual disabilities