1. Understand the context and principles of internal quality assurance
1.1 Explain the functions of internal quality assurance in learning and development
1.2 Explain the key concepts and principles of the internal quality assurance of assessment
1.3 Explain the roles of practitioners involved in the internal and external quality assurance
1.4 Explain the regulations and requirements for internal quality assurance in own area of
2. Understand how to plan the internal quality assurance of assessment
2.1 Evaluate the importance of planning and preparing internal quality assurance activities.
2.2 Explain what an internal quality assurance plan should contain
2.3 Summarise the preparations that need to be made for internal quality assurance, including:
• Information collection
• Administrative arrangements
3. Understand techniques and criteria for monitoring the quality of assessment internally
3.1: Evaluate different techniques for sampling evidence of assessment, including use of technology
3.2 Explain the appropriate criteria to use for judging the quality of the assessment process
4. Understand how to internally maintain and improve the quality of assessment
4.1 Summarise the types of feedback, support and advice that assessors may need to
Maintain and improve the quality of assessment
4.2 Explain standardisation requirements in relation to assessment
4.3 Explain relevant procedures regarding disputes about the quality of assessment
4. Understand how to manage information relevant to the internal quality assurance of assessment
5.1 Evaluate requirements for information management, data protection and confidentiality in relation to the internal quality assurance of assessment.
5. Understand the legal and good practice requirements for the internal quality assurance of assessment.
6.1 Evaluate legal issues, policies and procedures relevant to the internal quality
assurance of assessment, including those for health, safety and welfare
6.2 Evaluate different ways in which technology can contribute to the internal quality
assurance of assessment
6.3 Explain the value of reflective practice and continuing professional development in
relation to internal quality assurance
6.4 Evaluate requirements for equality and diversity and, where appropriate, bilingualism, in relation to the internal quality assurance of assessment
63 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi - I can perfectly write this. 0% plagiarism is guaranteed. The latest, strong and, credible sources will be used. Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.