My husband and I are writing a book on Buddhism and have nearly finished it. We need to know more information about how to self publish a book in Australia. We are looking for a list of steps, plus also research on different suppliers/providers at each relevant step. Some suppliers take a high percentage of sales, we would like you to do comparison, and find suppliers with lower costs/percentages. Some points to get you started are outlined below:
* how to create an ISBN and associated costs
* any formal registration requirements and costs
* options for someone to print the books - approximately 5000 to start, with costs
* options for distributors of both hardcopies and e-books, along with their costs and any info, also how to self distribute your own books
* cheap options to market the book to increase the chance of sales
* miscellaneous steps, information, tips etc
* please include a few options for each, costs and findings, hyperlinks, document sources you looked at that weren't helpful or too expensive - all in a simple report (does not need to be formal)
* Please submit an outline of all your initial thoughts that will form the response in dot point form for Milestone 1 - once agreed, then this can be researched in more detail for the final submission
* We are based in Canberra Australia, please make sure your sources and information is relevant to Australia. Major nearby cities are Sydney and Melbourne.
* Some sources that we have come across include The National Library, Amazon, Kindle direct etc.
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I am a professional writer (academic, copy, line and substantive editing) and proofreader offering a good amount of experience in editing a wide range of written stuff.