Points to note while writing a report:
1) Broad and specific objectives of the seminar study: List what is the main focus of your seminar study, and what are the things you wanted to understand from this topic.
2) Importance of the seminar report in the current context: This section will answer questions like, why this study is important? or how this topic or problem is relevant? or what are the things under this topic and in what context they are useful? or current state of art.
3) Discussion of literature with examples: This section will answer, what has been done till date, or how researcher are doing it? or how the things have developed? or discussion of various methods to prepare a material or apply a process/material or chronology of events/development, or what is the phenomenon. This section may also include a market study.
4) Gaps in literature: You be the critic. You discuss what is lacking in literature. Or is the present method/process/ or material is enough to solve the future need? Or what the markets need (current demand) and is the current state of the art enough to address it?
5) Conclusions: Important learning from the seminar study.