The report has to be about DBS bank in Singapore.
Introduction of Company
- Purpose of this report
o The aim of this paper is to conduct an environmental analysis of DBS, which will include a PESTEL analysis, a Porter’s 5-Forces Analysis as well as a set of recommendations for management to drive future success.
- Description of company (Who are they?)
- Nature of its business (What do they do?)
- Company focuses (Where they hope achieve and to be?)
- Any other relevant facts
External Environment Analysis
– External environment analysis is focused on factors outside the chosen company (not on company), the trend of these factors, their forecast implication and their impact on the company as Opportunity or Threat – and thus, these become the issues which you might like to solve or take advantage of. – Note that the trend and forecast requires some research evidence to support (particularly the factors and trend which you may have indicated).
- Identify any opportunity and/or threat factor(s)
- PESTLE (Macro-environment/ General environment): Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal & Environmental
- Porter’s 5 forces (Micro-environment/ Industry environment): Threat of New Entrants, Threat of Substitutes, Bargaining Power of Buyers, Bargaining Power of Suppliers = Competitive Rivalry
- Based on your earlier derived opportunity and/ or threat factor(s), what is the main issue/ concern here for you to work on?
Strategic Recommendation & Conclusion
- Based on the issues/ concerns you have identified, provide strategic recommendations (solutions or action plans) which you believed can help the chose company to stay on course, remain focus and/or company expansion.
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi there, I am an expert in management essays and would gladly accept your offer for this project. My professionalism is unmatched and thus you should expect nothing but the best. Please consider me, regards.
Hi! How is your day going on? Regarding this management report. The outline you have shared is [url removed, login to view] you please explain the topic a little more? What should be the referencing style