Looking for an overview of traditional and basic economic ideas. Each chapter should have at least 2,000 words and have validated data points from reputable sources; the book should also have an appendix indicating sources of data and content.
Chapters would be:
1. The theory behind trickle-down economics and why it doesn’t work
2. How high real estate in one market impacts other markets, SF impacting Sacramento, Portland and Seattle, Suburbs vs rural areas
3. Economic issues in California and Kansas and how those issues were attempted to be addressed
Impact to education and social services
4. Economic issues in Argentina and Venezuela
- How did they come about?
- How can they be fixed?
5. Why the US needs cheap labor
- Mexican labor force
- Immigrants as labor force in the building of the US
- The next wave of slave labor countries
6. How lack of healthcare impacts the workforce and economy
7. The concept of a Universal basic income
8. The economic impact of immigrants/immigration in the United States
What are the benefits? How much they cost American taxpayers?
9. How technology has hurt industries. coal and two other examples.
10. The closing of mills and other businesses due to economic issues but blamed on environmental ones
11. China’s growing economy at a cost of the environment
12. The need for government regulation versus deregulation. What happens when industries are not regulated?
13. National Debt vs national deficit