For each algorithm listed below, provide the following information:
● The author(s) of the algorithm, where appropriate
● A description of the problem the algorithm attempts to solve
● A description of the algorithm itself (how does it work?)
● Classify the algorithm. Is it greedy? Dynamic Programming? Divide and conquer? Etc?
● Big-O analysis for both time and space complexity. Provide descriptions on how you came to those conclusions, not just the Big-O’s themselves
● In all cases, cite your sources and research. Use IEEE Citation notation, and include the bibliography at the end of your document.
The algorithms to research:
1. Radix sort
2. Insertion on a Red-Black tree. When describing the algorithm, go into detail on various properties of an RB tree.
a. How is an RB tree balanced?
b. What nodes are red or black? How does inserting in an RB tree maintain correct coloring?
c. Why use this over an AVL tree, and vice-versa?
3. The Floyd-Warshall algorithm
4. Suffix Trees
a. Answer the above questions in reference to building a suffix tree
b. In addition, provide some sample problems that suffix trees are best suited.
5. Smallest-Last Graph Coloring
Answer the above bullet points for two additional algorithms/data structures of your choosing. They cannot be other sorting algorithms. Choose something new!
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi! I'm interesting your project very well. I am mastering c++ and I'm a good Algorithmer. I was a man prepare for ACM Final Contenst. Let's go ahead with me Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.