Beta Analytic is recognized globally as the industry leader in radiocarbon dating laboratory services. Since its inception in 1979, the company’s success stems from recognizing and fulfilling a need for precise, accurate radiocarbon analysis, then engineering laboratory operations and employing a management philosophy to exceed expectations of academic and business clients. As the world's largest radiocarbon laboratory, Beta specializes in comprehensive client relations management from customer acquisition through long-term retention; leadership and strategic consultation; and career development to cultivate employees into highly qualified industry professionals. Our business development team focuses on providing the most effective client relationship management through personal, live presentations that offer a unique way to establish and build rapport with diverse customers while developing strategic business relationships.
[url removed, login to view]
Entry Level - Business Development
Beta Analytic is seeking a self-directed, career minded individual for an entry-level, part-time position in its Business Development Division, involving customer-centric consultancy sales and marketing within an exciting, fast-paced professional environment. Our entry level position offers advancement to full-time opportunities and comprehensive training for motivated individuals who are seeking to build experience in the industry. This is a great tele-commute opportunity for a professional seeking flexibility and unlimited potential. Qualified candidates should submit resumes to North America Operations Manager at bzaha@betalabservices.
• Target Marketing – identify and pursue new opportunities for our lab services.
• Cold Calling – make cold calls with the intention of setting forward advancing follow-up activities. Specialist MUST be comfortable making lots of calls, including cold calls, as this will be the majority of work done.
• Report Performance – provide daily activity reports to company leadership.
• Be a Team Play – contribute to positive, cooperative work environment, making sound recommendations to enhance operations and customer service.
• Knowledge – possess willingness and capacity to learn, assimilate, and maintain a high level of knowledge on company services, operations, industry, and client trends.
• Availability – must be available to participate in meetings, strategic planning sessions, and discussions related to company issues.
• Solidify Business Relationships – create and maintain lasting relationships between our company and its new and existing customers.
• Enhance Customer Loyalty – industry leaders emerge from strong customer loyalties.
• Optimize Business – the lab services our company provides support a broad range of disciplines spanning the academic and business sectors.
-- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
-- Fluent speaking and writing in English
-- Attention to detail and accuracy
-- Basic computer skills, proficient using email and internet
-- Solid planning and organizing capabilities
-- Strong information gathering and information monitoring abilities
-- Outstanding customer service orientation
-- Keen problem-solving aptitude
-- Experience using Salesforce a plus
-- All majors considered
-- Bi- or multi-lingual a plus
What ALL Beta employees receive while working with us:
Competitive Base Salary and Performance-Based Commission
• Leadership Development
• People Skills and Sales Skills
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• Paid Training