A large retail organisation has recently experienced a number of people related problems in relation to Recruitment; Reward; Diversity; and Flexible Working. The topic I need to discuss is Diversity within the organisation
DIVERSITY – A recent analysis of the workforce profile has revealed that the organisation is not on schedule to reach its target of having 20% of Line Managers being female.
The work must contain the following:-
• Definitions of the topic under review
• Current contextual data to show what is happening in the wider business arena e.g. current facts and figures relating to the topic area
• A comparison of ‘best’ practice across three different organisations (these do not need to be in the retail industry but must be UK based). This should include an explanation of what each company is doing in relation to the topic and what benefits they have gained (one of these company examples CAN be based on primary research if you choose)
• Identify three barriers or challenges that the company could face in addressing the topic under review. These should be drawn from a range and mix of published research evidence and not be your own personal opinion
• Draw a brief conclusion for the topic – this can be presented as an additional page at the end of the booklet before the references list or a brief conclusion can go at the end of each sections off the task.
I have also attached examples and links in which I expect to be used when discussing different organisations in the real world in relation to the Scenario given. These links are very helpful so please please please use them as evidence but feel free the also add anything else you think would be off good use. Any evidenced used e.g. sites please Reference Harvard style. 4 pages it total of writing please. If work is off very good quality I will pay more as a big thank you.