equipment, consumables, consultancy, travel etc).
7. Highlight the relevance to beneficiaries, i.e. who will benefit by the business/research
findings and how.
8. Briefly mention how the business/research findings will be disseminated (e.g.
conferences, workshops, seminars, journal publications, press releases).
9. Present the track record of the investigators involved showing why they would be
capable of undertaking and completing such a project.
10. Conclude and summarize your report.
11. Include a reference and bibliographical list. Make sure you use a formal referencing
scheme (e.g. Harvard, Vancouver).
12. If necessary include appendices to provide additional material relevant to the
Minimum 5000 words, Maximum 7000 words