need it in 2 days. I wll attach all the readings and other requirements.
• This exam consists of 6 items, worth 5 points each, for a total of 30 points.
• Your response to each item should be a MAXIMUM of 200 words.
• Your response should be written in complete sentences not in bullet format.
• You have one week to complete this exam.
• Papers should be Times 12-point font and double-spaced.
• Please use APA style when referencing specific authors and articles in the text. E.g. “According to Maple, “the world is a beautiful place” (2007, p. 17).
• You do not need to include a bibliography at the end for the purposes of this exam.
• Please use WebCT “Assignments” tool to submit your paper.
• Late submissions receive a 5 point deduction. Exams more than one day (24 hours) late will not be marked and will receive 0 marks.
• Please answer all questions.
o Accuracy in the description of key terms and concepts
o Connections you make between course concepts, readings, discussions, and your own experiences of literacy
o Accuracy in written expression
o Use of relevant course resources
o Originality of your answers (they are not pasted from other texts, or from study group discussions).
1. What is an ecological view of literacy? What are three key concepts associated with an ecological view of literacy? (5 marks)
2. Reflect upon your literacy log and relevant course resources and study circle discussions about “literacies”. What are 2 examples of literacies in your life? Describe the domains in which these literacies are situated and how these literacies shape your identity (5 marks).
3. How might a “literacies” perspective be taken up by literacy educators working with either youth or adults? Include in your answer: Your understanding of what a “literacies” perspective entails, and two examples of how you might incorporate this perspective into a literacy program for youth or adults. (5 marks)
4. Choose two topics from the list below and describe the significance of each for understanding the role of literacy in culture and society. Draw upon the course lecture, the documentary “Empire of the Word Part One” and your study group discussions and activities.
• Chinese writing system
• Mayan writing system
• Irish monastic scribes
• The burning of the Alexandria library
• The Gutenberg press
• Martin Luther
• Plato’s dilemma
• The looting of Iraq’s national museum in Baghdad
5. How does Brandt’s concept of “literacy sponsors” help us to understand the relationships between literacy and inequality? Provide two examples to support your answer, drawing upon the Brandt article “Changing Literacies” as well as the “End of Men” video and course resources that may be relevant (5 marks).
6. Provide a brief explanation of each of these concepts: (5 marks).
• Literacy practice
• Literacy event
• The new knowledge economy
• Ideological view of literacy
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, you can consider this project completed as per your requirements. I can really meet your expectations and willing to work on it whole heartedly. Kindly have a look at PMB. Thanks