Using 3D scanning tools, i have produced an imperfect 3D file (.ply) of human bodies and faces.
The goal is to repair and correct 3D files, refined the 3D object, make it appealing and finally get it ready for 3D printing and i estimate the work to do at less than 30 minutes for an expert based on our team experiences on zbrush/blender/meshlab/meshmixer.
1) Pre-creation : I execute this type of operations on meshlab/meshmixer and it takes me less than 2 minutes:
point cleaning, mesh cleaning, small holes filling,
2) Creation step,THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP, goal:It consists to make the model appealing and as realistic as possible. The tools we used are zbrush/blender or equivalents. The time estimation for this part is 20 minutes :
remove the ground,
Smooth brush the textures(skin, hairs, clothes)
Close big holes using model symmetry,
Refining the features of face (eyes, lips, wrinkles, hair, nose, chin...),
harmonize the color,
and other operations to do the jobs
3) Post-creation preparation for the 3D printing. I usually do this on meshmixer in 3 minutes :
Make the whole model solid, watertight and hollow,
fuse with the right sized support,
reduce the number of mesh,
check the stability.
4) Preparation to quality control so that i can check the final result easily:
Place the 3D object right size and orientation at the, center the tray.
Produce an background transparent animated gif with at least 10 images taken with angle evenly spaced
a) Posted on Freelancer on Wednesday 10h00 a.m. Paris time
b) Selection of the freelancer :
- closing Thursday 10h00 a.m. Paris time
- sooner depending on the quality of the answers
c) Reception of the jobs: Friday 9h30 a.m. Paris time
d) Payment ONLY if the quality is high enough.
10€ non negotiable.
Currency only : Euro
1) To make you own estimation you can visualize the model directly on sketchfab: [url removed, login to view]
2) if you need a closer look at the file, i will send you through dropbox.
3) The result must be send back in less than 24 hours after the attribution.
4) I will only choose freelancer who demonstrates their ability to realize similar job. Please, send me a link to your realisation on human bodies.
5) Please notice carefully, the 3D model is human and it is not part of building or engineering device.