Position: Senior Lightweight Development Engineer
Objective of job
- Development of multi-material and composite design concepts for electric vehicles.
- Assessment of lightweight strategies and manufacturing technologies for Body in White and Chassis applications.
- To guide all-aluminum or carbon body products design and be responsible for the final reliability of the products and the light quantitative indicators.
- Be able to solve the technical difficulties in the design and produce of the all-aluminum or carbon body.
- To lead the creation of a plan for the design of the all-aluminum or carbon products.
- Create the all-aluminum or carbon body product platform.
- Bachelor or Master of automotive body design, material engineering, mechanical engineering, etc.
- At least 5 years working experience in all-aluminum or carbon body.
- Be responsible for the layout of the lightweight body design in recent 3 years.
- With working experience in package & DMU in European automobile company.
- Detailed knowledge of the engineering process.
- Good knowledge of CATIA, ANSYS and other CAD/CAE analysis software.
- Present thoughts and designs, both verbally and visually. Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent English and German in written and spoken, Chinese knowledge is plus
Job Function: New Material Research, Body Engineering Design.
Lightweight Development Engineer
8 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 28887 € tähän työhön
i have vast experience in product design and development,please see my portfolio and profile. i have done this type of work recently, i will show you some work in over chat.