Required Interior & Exterior 3D designs with maya in three different colour concepts for a travel company office with
3 front camera angles.
4 Inner camera angles.
2 roof camera angles.
1 floor camera angle.
Office Areas : 24 squire feet Front & 16.8 and half squire feet Depth & Second Size is 30 squire feet Front & 18.6 squire feet Depth. ( lay out attach ).
Exterior requirements (same for both sizes ) : -
1. Shutter Box ( front & side ) - covered with 2.5 feet hight wooden or ply board with mica covering.
2. Centre aligned led Sign board.
3. Front entrance covered with glass.
Interior requirements for 24 x 16,8 feet & 30 x 18.6 feet office :-
1. One reception table with chair, phone, & desktop computer.
2. Two sales executive tables with two chairs & 4 customer chairs in front of the tables, phone, desktop computer on sales executives table.
3. One three seater visitor sofa.
4. In cabin one Manager table, one executive chair & 4 visitor chairs in front of manager table.
5. Covered & well placed storage option ( behind the entry door, sales executive chairs, & manager chair).
6. Cassette type or split air conditioner placement.
7. Attractive Falls selling with fans and led lights.
8. Attractive Floor design.
9. Wall clock placement.
10. LED TV Placement .
11. Company logo wall signage design & placement on one wall.( logo file attach).
Special :- Required complete source files in all required formats
18 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hey, I’m Noufel and I’m a 3D animator . I have more than 7 years of experience working on advertising, films, tv, video games and multimedia. Please check out my portfolio ; [login to view URL]
Hello visit my blog: [login to view URL] Maya, Mudbox, Zbrush, Marvelous Designer, Photoshop, Illustrator, AutoCad, Revit ... If you have any questions, see me. Greetings. JIdCG
Hello how are [login to view URL] is shams afroz 3D interior and exterior designing [login to view URL] Quality of my work is the base of my [login to view URL] than five years i am doing 3 dimensional [login to view URL] i think out of the circle Peo Lisää