This is the basic setup. At one end is a fluid filled bag which goes into a narrow tube. This narrow tube then goes into a 'holding chamber' which is a fluid filled cylinder. When one applies force and squeezes that cylinder then fluid moves from the bag to the chamber and ultimately out of the chamber to another tube.
Goal: To create a device that wraps around a fluid filled chamber that
1. squeezes with a certain amount of force
If possible (not required)...
2. triggered by wireless connection (ie from a smartphone like an iPhone) OR has a button/switch on the device that will squeeze a certain amount of times
3. Does not exceed a certain amount of pressure.
1) Is this possible?
2) Are you able to send over a sketch/blueprint/computer layout of the device?
3) How much would this device cost to make?
Please answer if you feel it is possible to make this.
18 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I am professional cad designer with first class in engineering .I am capable in 2d , 3d modelling , animation , motion etc . please give me an opportunity to work. regards kalp
My extensive experiences within projects related to design and simulation of various mechanisms enable me to make a required help to your project.