I'm looking for a freelancer able to solve an open tank equipped with a Communicating vessels pipe under atmospheric pressure.
- Find out the maximum water flow rate in l/s (liter per second) that the actual 3D model can absorb.
- Provide graphs as a proof of working system, as well as animation.
If Phase A is successful, another job will be post for:
Phase B (COMSOL only as I doubt that this can be done in Solidworks):
- Build a schematic simplified 2D model to used as a based to build an abacus graph
- Run iterative simulation with the most relevant parameters variable (Pipe's shape, Coef contraction create by thin wall orifice...)
- Build an Abacus based on the result
native file will have to be provided to be able to refine the simulation if necessary
using Solidworks 2016, Comsol 5.3.