This project is to update existing plastic enclosure design. We'll also need to get it finalized for molding. Project's created using SolidWorks 2012.
The required changes are:
1. Bigger holes for leds
2. Smaller vent holes. Need to align the holes in the midle.
3. Create 3 bosses (holes for screws) for bottom cover
4. Make sd card accessible (shink the design, if possible)
5. The 3 bosses, for front/top cover, are meeting the bottom in the middle of the enclosure. Therefore, need to fix and have bosses meeting bottom on the surface of enclosure.
6. Make changes based on suggestions in [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
- Mechanical drawings in PDF and in the original Solidworks CAD files
- Solidworks assembly file with PCB in case.
Further details will be provided thru PM. If you have any questions or need clarifications please let me know.
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Dear Sir, This is Ahmed Hamdy an Industrial and CAD Engineer for more than 8 years, I can do this project in a very very short time with a high quality and lower price.