IT Recruitment Assistant - 4 Freelancers needed!
$6 - $10
We work with a number of clients who specialise in IT recruitment and we partner with them to provide fantastic recruitment assistants and consultants.
We are expanding our operations and looking for a Recruitment Assistant to join the contracting team.
This role will work closely with our clients providing the below support specifically across different areas of IT and Technology (both sales and technical roles) and focused in on different geographical locations (however primarily UK, Europe & USA).
• Headhunting and sourcing candidates across LinkedIn, job boards and social media
• Arranging calls and initial interviews for the Lead Recruiter/Recruitment Founder
• Interview coordination (calendar invites and confirmation emails) between candidates and clients by email and Whatsapp
• Writing and advertising jobs online, data entry and other administrative tasks
• Effectively using an Applicant Tracking System and ensuring high qualities of data integrity
• Delivering exceptional levels of customer service to both candidates and clients
• Experience in recruiting and sourcing on LinkedIn
• Background in IT Recruitment
• Strong administrative skills and someone positive and proactive
• Driven with an ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
• Strong written and verbal English language skills
• Freelancers must be able to use their LinkedIn account and be branded as the company, engage with their social media, etc.
• Freelancers must be available to work Monday - Friday during UK daytime hours
• Hourly rate depending upon experience
• Internal training and development
• Additional bonuses available after a trial period
Our clients want someone to join their team so will require Freelancers to be able to use their LinkedIn account and be branded as the company, engage with their social media etc.
There are both part-time (20 hours per week) and full-time (40 hours per week) opportunities available however all hours need to be worked between Monday - Friday and during UK daytime hours.
The part-time roles will be part-time initially with a view to going full time - all 4 roles are looking for people who want to collaborate long term and embedded into the team :)
Apply today to find out more!