I need someone who can help me find 1 Oracle Procurement Specialist with the below JD and the candidate should be from Egypt or in UAE :
• Functional professional with 8+ complex, full lifecycle Oracle EBS Purchasing /
iProcurement implementations (Oracle 11i / R12).
• A minimum of 5 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle EBS
Procure-to-Pay (PTP), Inventory, iSupplier, Costing or Configurator
• A senior team member, team lead on at least 1 full cycle implementation
• Extensively worked on AME rules
• Should have at least 3 years of experience in Operational Support
• Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in the definition of gathering
and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be
business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration,
testing, client user training.
• Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
• A Master’s degree
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Minimum Technical Knowledge on Oracle Application
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio,
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature
• Experience mentoring junior staff
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization
Payment will be after 30 days, only after the candidate is hired.
1. The IT Recruiter will be paid only after 30 days from joining of the candidate/s.
2. Three Months guarantee if the candidate left job then free replacement or full refund.