Hi there! We’re looking for a Senior React Native developer who has several years experience with React Native, Redux and GraphQL to become part of the Food discovery app team.
Location: Remote, reporting to London UTC.
Engagement: Full time role, 40 hours per week
The client mission is to connect people to food they enjoy that matches their dietary requirements. It is the first service to provide lifestyle eaters with details of all relevant ingredients, dishes, recipes and restaurants in the UK and US.
You will build our mobile applications for iOS and Android which will face millions of users. If you share our passion to give more enjoyment and health to the world through food, come join us.
What you will do
● Develop, update and maintain features in our React Native applications
● Work with Jira to track progress
● Create documentation if needed for various technical tasks
● Communicate openly and in a timely manner
● Ensure a high quality of the code and the scalability of the architecture on the projects you work on.
● Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
Who you are
● You’re an experienced React Native developer with at least 4 years of experience, who has been involved in a number of large-scale, consumer facing mobile projects.
● You have a deep understanding of JS design patterns, data structures, and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions.
● You are interested in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise.
● You are experienced in building and deploying apps on App Store and Google Play
● You pay attention to detail and you can build pixel perfect user interfaces optimized for speed.
● You know and care about engineering best practices like continuous delivery, defensive programming and automated testing.