Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment with multiple releases a day.
7+ years of professional software development experience.
4+ years of experience building complex iOS/Android applications.
Knowledge of the maritime industry a big plus.
iOS (Swift) and/or Android (Java/Kotlin) experience.
Experience with Google Maps API (or a suitable alternative).
Knowledge of Apple HIG design principles, patterns, and best practices
Integrations experience with REST, HTTP/HTTPS protocols, and 3rd party APIs preferred
Experience with GraphQL.
Experience working within Scrum methodology.
Strong understanding of React Native and Redux.
Knowledgeable about source control systems (Git), branching & merging, CI, etc.
Usage of JIRA
Experience with the process of publishing apps and submitting them to the App Stores.
Desire/drive to lead new projects.
Strong design skills – be able to create UI that is both intuitive and professional.
Strong written and oral communication skills (English).
Be a team player. Have opinions and listen to others.
Passionate about software development! Willing to learn and to help others.
What we need:
- work 100% for our company (no other project since we need you very focused on our work).
- work 9-5 (your timezone).
- programmers that can think out of the box.
- people that know how to code.
- frequent commits on Git.
- attend daily standup call.
- quick communication whenever we ask questions.
- people that take work seriously and do not waste our time.
- people that are working to grow their knowledge and career.
THIS IS A FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITY! MUST BE 100% DEDICATED. Also, we only work with the developer directly no intermediates or managers. Read Less