● Developing new user-facing features using React Native
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
● Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices, mobile app and browsers.
● Collaborate with designers and backend developers to make a robust and scalable code
● Thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles
● Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
● Knowledge of React Native for mobile device compatible application
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
● Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT, SVN or Mercurial.
● Ability to write shareable code between React.js and React Native.