I am looking for someone who is skilled in both UI/UX design and front end development in React (I would be potentially be okay with Vue as well if you had some good arguments for it).
I am a backend engineer looking to work with someone on an auction website.
Because of it being in real time I would like to work with someone who has worked on similar real time projects before, and has some suggestions on how to build it properly so that bidding can take place a second before the closing of the auction without hassle.
The scope of the project:
- UI / UX Figma sketches on the entire application (mobile responsive)
- Implementation of UI / UX figma sketches in JS framework
- Testing in Jest to ensure functionality is rigidly controlled
- Working with myself to get the endpoints needed to be able to have the site function properly
- I will handle the hosting and deployment of the site
Functionality of App:
- Authentication, Registration, and account updating (Buyer / Seller)
- Create an auction for an item
- Bid on auction
- Messaging between sellers and buyers
- Add to watchlist
- Auction bidding and winning history (buyers)
- Auction selling history (sellers)
- Payment Processing ( we will discuss more in depth on this)
This is the gist of the project. If you have worked with any auction sites before or have built cutting edge designs please reach out I'd love to talk with you.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
[login to view URL] you worked on auction sites before? Please provide a link
[login to view URL] many years of experience do you have in JS frameworks (React / Vue only)
[login to view URL] you have any experience with implementing websockets?
[login to view URL] you built out Figma sketches in the past?
[login to view URL] you comfortable being the only developer for the front end of the application in which you can work individually with myself for needed endpoints?