We are looking for a Junior Developer to join a project meant to analyze data gathered by surveillance cameras. It looks to improve customer experience and also help the building administrators in casinos, malls, grocery stores and so on. The challenge will come from trying to offer a scalable product, able to satisfy a sum of diverse markets from which the clients will come from, together with the various needs that the project will need to fulfill.
Together we will build a SaaS platform that will be used worldwide by tens of thousands of users in a market that will continue growing. As a part of this project, your team will be responsible for the design, development, and test automation for new platforms on new auto-scalable multi-tenant architecture based on containers virtualization.
You'll be in direct contact with the client, and you'll feel the customer feedback and deeply understand the need and value that you'll provide working on this platform.
What you bring to the team:
• Strong C# skills with experience on both .NET Core and .NET Frameworks
• Knowledge on Design Patterns and their Implementation
• Good Knowledge of React.js
• Experience with Relational/SQL databases (PostgreSQL) and understanding of No-SQL databases (MongoDB)
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of Isomorphic React is a plus
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern Front-End Build pipelines and tools
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Familiarity with code versioning tools
• Experience: 4+ years