1. Your main task is to create a google search results that look like this:
• Please use React as your framework library.
• Use material design as much as you can.
• Try to be “pixel perfect” as much as you can.
• Search for icons from the internet.
• The search input should filter results based on onChange event and filter by title and description.
• Implement the tabs from the design but notice they are unclickable and has no content.
• Implement search result performance info.
• Implement “People also ask” box with no data in the tabs content but only the headers.
• Main goal is to implement the interface as described, the source of data can be anything, an API or static data is fine
1. Explain these terms:
postMessage (and why wil you use it?)
1. Use react hooks for the main task.
2. If you start from scratch, what tools/frameworks/library will you choose?
a. Starting from scratch meaning, having just the visuals and no requirements for frameworks or libraries
Task can be delivered in any means desired by the candidate, as online project, repo, archive.