Currently, I am using the below react component as a date picker. I want to have a similar style but only a picker for Year, Month (and only year). It should have as well onChange property in use.
import Datetime from 'react-datetime';
You are free to use material design anything really, as far as these criteria are fulfilled:
1) Styling is similar to the calendar attached (e.g. colors)
2) If any background is added then the color should be changeable by me
3) It should have a picker for Year/Month only.
4) Once a date is changed Onchange is called, which will be able to use the ID of the element and value of the element for further use.
5) End result should be a functional component, created in a separate project by you in Github for example.
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $46 tähän työhön
Hey I am expert in REACT and I can do that for you so contact me so we can share more details and I can do that for you You can check my profile here https://www.freelancer.com/u/aftabyounas
Thanks for sharing your project. It would be a great pleasure for me to work on your project. I have checked your requirement, yes I can do it I am ready to start work right now.
Hello, Client. I am a experienced react developer. React is what I specialize in. My typcial experience is: [login to view URL] Let's discuss in detail with chat. I will do my best for you. Thank you