Looking for an amazing Vue developer to join my growing agency. If a candidate has both Vue and Python development experience even better. Must overlap with PST hours.
Deliverable is an adapter between Recharge subscription payment provider and BigCommerce. The front end work is to build out BigCommerce storefront scripts that will adjust store themes to display subscription specific information.
• Excellent communicator both orally and written
• Strong accountability to deliver on commitments
• Organized and able to provide succinct accomplishment based updates on work during standups
• Strong problem solver with the ability to quickly research how others have solved problems (stackoverflow, message boards, etc.), create a hypothesis, and prototype and iterate to test hypotheses
• Mentality - everything is possible, growth, caring about your work, being available, getting the job done, personal accountability
Additional skills desired:
• Python FastAPI or Flask experience
• Knowledge of eCommerce systems, especially BigCommerce
• Product manager or business analyst background - ability to document requirements, definition of done, technical specifications
• Business driven development (BDD) for integration test writing
• Performance testing experience
• Good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD tools, and configuration management tools
• Excellent knowledge of Web technologies and protocols (e.g. RESTful APIs, JWT, etc)
• Project management experience
Components of deliverable:
• Python FastAPI adapter app with API endpoints listening to webhooks
• Data transformation between BigCommerce and Recharge - product objects, order objects, customer objects, subscription objects, discounts to universal data structure in NoSQLDB hosted on GCP
21 freelancers are bidding on average $21/hour for this job
Hi, Greetings!! We have huge experience of working in vue. Please chat with us so that we can discuss further Looking forward to your response Thanks & Regards, Deepika
Hello I have some experience in FastApi and Vue Fastapi is new python framework but the ability is very huge So i love that framework(Api building) I wanna discuss in details Thanks
I believe I am suitable for the position as I have the required skillset needed to get the job done. I am a team player and fast learner and am able to pick up new technologies fast.
I have ten years working experience asp.net C, proficient in MVC, EF, cache technology, distributed development, microservices, MS SQL, agularjs, webapi,. Net core