I am looking for a working example structure and code using AWS products to pull JSON data from an open API and save the data to a database on a daily basis.
- Using AWS Compute products (Lambda, EC2, etc) create a function that will run every day to call the data from an open API URL ([login to view URL])
- Add a date-stamp column for the date the data is pulled so each day will have it's own group of records (ex: data pulled/saved today, 5/6, would have 05-06-2019 or necessary date format)
- Save the output of this to an AWS Database (S3, Aurora, DynamoDB, etc) on a daily basis in a structure that can be utilized by common Analytics Tools
- Explanation of the AWS setup needed to accomplish this (creating functions, buckets, allowing access/syncing/policies between products, etc)
- Provide a detailed explanation of the setup and code used so that it can be maintained or changed as needed in the future
36 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, I am experienced nodejs developer, I can write a lambda script that pulls data and saves it to dinamodb. Will provide detailed explanation of every step that I have done. If interested, contact me
Hello How are you My name is Xu i have full time and I can start to work immediately Please contact me and do let us discuss about your project Thanks for your posting
Hi Ackadamius, If you want then we can have a 1-1 discussion on FL chat. kindly let us know. Our latest Node projects are: [login to view URL], [login to view URL], gnetentertainment.com. Best regards, [login to view URL]
I have good experience with automation and python , I can write this python script to run on AWS and call API and store to database on daily basis . It will run as cron job daily .
Hi nice to meet you. Firstly, Thanks for visitting my profile. With more than 8 year in. AWS. Then I can make it as best for you. Can we talk? Thanks you in me. CAN i use aws lambda?