I would like to hire a developer for explaining to me the following Python scripts through comments
[login to view URL]
The script (similar to Shazam's) is separated into two parts::
1. The first is for processing a full song in order to identify it and store its identification data in the database.
2. In the second part, the user chooses an audio sample and the script recognizes the song (which is already identified)
Although I am not a developer myself, I am familiar with basic programming. and I can quite understand basic code.
In the codes provided, I would like you to focus on the following points:
1. What each variable represents.
2. What each argument represents.
3. How user chose the full song to be analyzed?
4. Is there any point where the user types the song details (artist name, song title) to be stored in the database along with the recognition data? If yes, which are the variables?
5. How user chose the audio sample to be identified
6. Where do the script store the identification data and song details in the database?
Generally, I would lie to understand how those codes work in pure English.
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin €122 tähän työhön
Dear. Thanks for your job posting. I am glad to place a bid on here as I am a python expert and can help your project right now. I hope we will discuss in more detail about your project. Kind regards.