Need some help for coding in python for specific questions.
1. Approximate time your computer takes for a single addition
by adding first 106 positive integers using a for loop
2. Gaussian elimination with and without partial pivoting for the 10 cases and compare
this with the theoretical time.
3 To code to count the number of additions, multiplications, and divisions performed during Gaussian elimination.
4. Generate random matrices of size n × n
5. Determine the actual time taken for Gaussian elimination with and without partial pivoting.
Part-II of the project
1. Implementing Gauss-Seidel and Gauss Jacobi Methods
2. Write a function to check whether a given square matrix is diagonally
dominant or not.
3. Write a function that performs Gauss-Seidel iterations.
More details shall be shared upon receipt of credentials .