1) monitor a public or semi public Amazon S3 bucket
2) record the filename of every new file or modification of any files every x hours in that bucket
3) notify an a person as soon as file has been added or edited
4) download or sync the files to another S3 account or a digitalocean droplet or virtual machine
5) delete the access logs that were created when accessing/downloading the data.
6) explore and record any other s3 buckets that might have been discovered in the process of monitoring the existing bucket