My name is Nadav, I'm the CEO of Prymatica - a growing B2B marketing automation startup company with dozens of worldwide clients including inc. 5000 companies.
Please read about us in our site before applying: [login to view URL]
Our process is fairly straightforward:
1. A client pays us to build them a custom-tailored B2B email marketing automation.
2. We have a meeting with them and understand how to write the email templates for them and what industries they want to target.
3. We scrape businesses for our clients in search engines on various VMs based on Amazon EC2 and LightSail.
4. These leads are then updated in our DB.
5. We send them custom-tailored email templates.
We are growing exponentially and looking for someone to take charge on the development of our product to make it 100% scalable and efficient.
We are looking for a CTO that will lead the development team in our company, and fits the following criteria:
* Combining creativity and technical knowledge to help improve our products.
* Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
* Outline the goals for research and development.
* Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
* Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
* Acting as a mentor to team members.
* Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivering of IT projects to market.
* Managing technology budgets and time frames.
* Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
* Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
* Autodidact with ability to learn new skills quickly
* Flexible mind with ability to change course quick based on company's needs
* 3+ years managerial experience.
* Exceptional team management skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication.
* Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
* experience building a complex web based project from the ground up, including DB architecture.
* 5+ years of experience with:
- SMTP servers and email sending
- Cloud computers and computer automation
- Machine learning
- SQL and NoSQL
* Deep knowledge of Python and PHP
* Deep knowledge of AWS, EC2 and dockers
* Deep understanding of system architecture building from the ground up
If you think you're relevant for the job, please send us a cover letter with your CV explaining how your skills and experience will benefit our company.
In case of a match you will receive a trial task from us, which if you pass - you will be invited for an interview.