Do ETL : Extract-Transform-Load the dataset and find for me
some information from this large data. This is form of data mining.
What all information can be achieved by mining this data, would be
brainstormed by the interns
Find key metrics and factors and show the meaningful relationships between attributes.
Technologies used - Python, R, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx or you can use any tools and
techniques as per your convenience.
Project Evaluation metrics:
Code: As per the requirements
● You are supposed to write a code in a modular fashion
● Safe: It can be used without causing harm.
● Testable: It can be tested at the code level.
● Maintainable: It can be maintained, even as your codebase grows.
● Portable: It works the same in every environment (operating system)
● You have to maintain your code on GitHub.
● You have to keep your GitHub repo public so that anyone can check your code.
● Proper readme file you have to maintain for any project development
High-level Document: (Sample will be provided)
Low-level document: (Sample will be provided)
You have to create an Architecture document design for your project;
You have to create a Wireframe document design for your project; refer to the Wireframe from the
You will have to share the Tableau Public Link of your work
You have to submit your code GitHub repo in your dashboard when the final submission
of your project.