I need python script with opencv which can do the following:
1. take picture from live camera
2. store the main 5 colors of the picture in a list/database (only the values of the pictures need to be stored)
3. store the most left and right point and calculate the difference . store this also in the database in field "measurement".
3. compare the stored main 5 colors and measurement of the picture with earlier stored "pictures" in the list/database
5. If colors and measurement matches within margin with other "pictures" then check the location of the matching "pictures" and also store that information in a field for the taken picture.
The basic idea is that I need a sorting machine for product boxes. So product will be held for camera.
Then picture of box will be taken. Then script need to decide in which sorting bag the product need to fall based on the color values of earlier sorted products.
This all need to run on a Orange PI with camera. Opencv has standard functions to process the above. so I am looking for someone who is familiar with those fuctions.
I can provide some example pictures if you need them.
18 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello! Your project is very good. Your project is an ideal match for my skills and experience. is really motivated. i need more images about your projects. Thank you.