I would need some help protecting dash apps with login.
Find attached my starting point (a folder with a sample flask application). Some characteristics:
- authentication for a single user (no db, just dict) managed with flask_login
- multipage app with logout button
- bootstrap templates integrated with wtf forms for login page
- protected pages are rendered with bootstrap templates and dash is inserted with iframes
- DispatcherMiddleware to host dash dashboard
I can already see dash apps in the flask multipage app in a nice way. Flask multipage app is already protected by login. What i need is protecting (or obscure) the direct link to dash apps since they can be accessed without login.