I need a chat bot written in python which uses the ALICE AIML standard to communicate on Snapchat.
I can go onto gethub and download a bot to do just that, I need some modifications that I do not have the time to complete at this time.
1. I need to store information from the dialog such as this persons name is William but he goes by bill and his dog is named Rex and his girlfriends name is Mary. I need to store that information for the next dialog with this individual.
1a. I also need to record all pattern and responses from the current conversation. This can be used to reload any context information required by Alice.
2. When pattern is not found in Alice I would like the ability to present the pattern to a human operator who will provide the appropriate response. This response will then be added to Alice.
3. When a human operator is not available I need Alice to provide a canned response but record the original pattern for later review. Something like “admin no operator” to turn on recordings or “admin operator” to provide new patterns to the human operator.
4. The program needs to be able to communicate with multiple Snapchat users simultaneously as new messages come in.
5. Ability to print recorded dialogs and enter them back into Alice for later use. Reference number 2 and 3 above.
6. Application needs to have a random time delay between to receipt of a message and the response. Something like a second delay for each character in the outgoing message. Multiplied by a random number less than 10.