I would like a script to classify hand-drawn images. Ideally it would be built using open source software but I'm happy to consider using eg. Google APIs if that would be quicker/easier. Key points:
1. For now, there are 4 shapes I want to test against, all attached. The shapes correspond to sketches of the graphs y=x, y=-x, y=sinx and y=cosx
2. The system will accept a request containing a new image and a number 1,2,3,4 which states which of the 4 images we are testing the new image against.
3. The system returns a probability that the provided image is indeed that image.
4. I would also like instructions on how I can add images to the system so that it can classify more than just the original 4 images.
5. The system will run on my own server.
That's it - note that the system doesn't need to check which image a provided image is, just whether or not it is a match for the image 1, 2, 3 or 4.