I will not consider negotiation after a bid is made. If you have questions, ask first. Do not BID if not certain of the price.
Technologies: Python3 for backend and Flutter (iOS and Android).
This is an app that should allow a customer to:
- register using a 3rd party authentication and use a 3rd party SDK to collect data ([login to view URL])
- The app includes the following screens:
1) show a welcome screen
2) allow the user to login or register
3) After login show a dashboard where the user can select to buy a subscription to activate (buy)
4) When the customer selects to buy a subscription, the user should fill a set of forms or radio buttons)
5) The last step of buying is a payment screen using braintree
6) After the succesful payment, the user should return to the dashboard screen
7) On the dashboard screen, the user might decide to use one of the features of the subscription
8) When activating one of the features of the subscription, the user should fill a set of forms like (location, start date, end date, a video recorded live and a picture taken from the camera)
9) When the user activates the feature on 8) the user is able then to request for assistance or submit a problem or cancel the feature.
10) If the user reports a problem, a picture of the physical contract should be taken, the user should highlight one of the parts of the damage, should take a picture of the damage, should fill his/her name)
11) There a profile menu, where the user should be able to logout.
12) There a menu where the user should be able to see all submitted problems and be able to add more information to them.
- You should provide all demo credentials for 3rd party providers like braintree or twillio
- You should provide compilation and deployment instructions for all provided software
- The 3rd party credentials should be on a configuration file and you should highlight on the compiling instructions on how to edit it
- All the features of the app, should be supported by backend (eg: payment, which products have been activated or not, renewal dates, others)
- Should provide all source code.
- Should provide all documentation to properly deploy the software you developed according to the requirements (Linux, python3, and others mentioned on this document). Should provide information about 3rd party software that should be installed on the backend system.
- You cannot use this development as part of your portfolio which should be under the signed NDA.
- All the missing screens, I need you to bring the best of the designer that exists on you.
- The backend should run on Linux Ubuntu 18.04