Hi guys, my name is Alex. I'm a founder of MLStack.Cafe.
[login to view URL] is the biggest hand-picked collection of Machine Learning, AI, Data Science & Python Interview Questions and Answers.
For the last 3 years, we've grown from 0 to 140k monthly visitors and have happy customers in around 100 countries. MLSC mission is simple - to help Data Scientists, ML Devs and Dat Analysts to never fail their ML and DS interview again.
Right now we're looking for a person who would like to join our team to find, refine, check and curate machine learning ad data science interview questions for a variety of topics including Big Data, Regression, Tensorflow, Pandas, Clustering (K Means and other), Anomaly Detection, R, Python, Neural Networks, Data Mining... you name it!
Working for MLSC is a great way to convert your knowledge and curiosity into real $$$ and learn new ML and DS concepts along the way.
So what we are looking for:
* Be passioned about Machine Learning and development, ideally, you should have some hands-on experience as an ML developer or Data Scientist or be a DS Student
* Love to dig deep into the nitty-gritty details on how the things/tech frameworks and ML/DS algos work
* Stay very specific and insanely boring about details (including math)
* Like to learn new concepts and tech, be a strong math person and push the boundaries of your comfort zone
* Be proficient in English and have 15 mins time to chat using Slack every week
We don't care:
* How old are you and what country of residency you are in
* If you have or don't have a full-time job
* Your time zone
What we care most of:
* Quality of your research on the ML topics
* Quality of the Questions and Answers formatting as Markdown
* Your ability to combine different bits and pieces of knowledge from different sources and explain complicated ML concepts in a succinct way (like you would answer in a real interview)
What you'll get back:
* Best opportunity to convert your knowledge, passion, and time spent learning into real $$$
* Monthly $$$ retainer (discussed based on your experience and availability)
* Real contract with Australian Company
* Strong positive reference for your future career if you need one
How to apply?
* Go to [login to view URL], explore the portal and check some of the topics we have.
* DM us what topics you will add or improve on the [login to view URL]
* That's it. We just contact you back and discuss the topic you would work on!
Good luck. We can't wait to start working with you!