We have two Odoo databases in the same instance with its respective client portals and we want to do the following tasks:
* We want to remove the 8069 port at the end of the URL
* We want to match the portal websites style with our website style (We already have the styles and HTML to build the sections required)
* We want to delete 2 records from a client that were created for testing purposes (in one of the instances)
* We want to allow company contacts to see and download company invoices
* We want to customize the login page (it's already done for one of the instances and we want to replicate it in the other)
We can duplicate the current production server to create the staging server. We'll use Trello to drive tasks and expect you to write down, as a guide, the steps needed to reproduce in production the tasks to deploy the progress.
The deadline is a week before the end of February as we need the instance to invoice our clients. We won't accept the job finished the day before the deadline, we need to see progress and move the finished tasks live as they get completed.
We won't give access to production server
We'll need you, if possible, to create add-ons to finish the tasks mentioned.