Implement a Kmeans algorithm using MapReduce to cluster the provided data set. A 2-d data with 100,000 instances is provided. You can code it with any programming language you prefer. Basic Tasks:
1. Describe how you implement the K-means using Mapreduce and what problems you’ve encounter.
2. Run the algorithm in a single iteration with different number of k: k =60, k= 80 and k=100.
3. Report the execution time with different k in a single iteration: k =60, k= 80 and k=100.
4. Submit your Java file/ other format of programming file with comments and detail documentation on how to execute your code (or a Readme file).
5. Figure out a way that you can run the algorithm with 30 iterations with a k= 100. Report your results (the final centers and the assignments for each centers).
[login to view URL] you’ve finished the first question, visualize your result using a 2-d plot.
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, I have read your job description an I can implement it for you in either Java, C# or C++. Please let me know if you are interested in cooperation.