A, GENERAL DESCRIPTION
CREATORY is looking for a Full Stack Developer, you’ll have the opportunity to create new, exciting features for our user base of game organizers and game participants. You will work directly with our design team to bring feature mock-ups to life, delighting our users and ensuring the delivery of high-quality code that focuses on reliability and performance.
- ONLY APPLY FOR FREELANCERS IN VIETNAM.
B, MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
B.1 Web Development (90%)
- Develop an MMO-style web-style cooperative city builder-like game.
- Allows users to interact using 2.5D (isometric projection) and 3D objects.
- Being familiar and up-to-date with the platform functionality (online game manager & participant mobile apps).
- Working with our customer success & design teams to understand the motivations for a feature & coding it with those objectives and the user's experience in mind. Put another way, we want you to know why you are doing what you’re doing!
- Developing the front and back-end components for new features that will help game organizers run games more effectively while delighting participants in new and unexpected ways.
- Participating as a member of the development team - contributing to PR reviews, sharing learnings so the rest of the team can improve, etc.
- Working under limited supervision with significant latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
B.2 Other tasks (10%)
- Assigned by the Line manager or/and Head of Department.
The key technologies:
- Back-End: Python, Redis, MariaDB
- Experience as a responsibility that CREATORY wants.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills in English.
- At an advanced level in front-end and intermediate to advanced in back-end web/application development (can be personal projects and/or work experience).
- Strong command of programming best practices in autonomous and collaborative work.
- Able to take ownership of work, maintaining high standards of performance, reliability & security.
- An excellent communicator, problem-solver, and creative thinker.
- Working with smaller teams
- At least 2 years of game web development experience.
- Experience creating advanced web animations in HTML canvas with libraries such as D3.js or PixiJS
- Having worked with web game engines
- Experience with event-driven architecture is a plus
- Career description: Skills based on the experience of the project (project name, duration, work performed, project contribution, URL, etc.)
- Portfolio or samples of work demonstrating your process for creating user-centered design solutions.