Flask Web Service
STOP. It is imperative that you read this entire post before sending any messages to the employer.
We have a number of on-going projects and need developers to join the team, specifically, back-end developers experienced with Linux and Python. Our team is great for students who want to work part-time, can work 20 hours per week, and need a flexible schedule. This project is a test of your skills. For this test, you will build a simple web service that uses GPG to decrypt a message. Your successful completion of this project will start you on a trial period with our team of up to 45 days at 20 hours per week. If you want more hours per week, it is a possibility after the trial period.
1. Your deliverable must be a single file named "[url removed, login to view]".
2. This is how your deliverable will be used:
- Our automated build system will extract your deliverable file to "/usr/local/src" on a fresh server instance that exactly matches your assigned server.
- Our automated build system will run "/usr/local/src/[url removed, login to view]". Make sure your deliverable includes this file.
- [url removed, login to view] will run with root privileges.
- Do not assume any specific starting directory when [url removed, login to view] is executed.
3. Your deliverable is only correct if the following is true after our automated build system runs:
a. A web service called "decryptMessage" is hosted by Apache via the server's public IP (e.g. [url removed, login to view]).
i. The web service is built using Flask.
ii. The web service accepts a JSON payload with the following parameters:
1. Passphrase- The passphrase to use to decrypt the message.
2. Message- The GPG encrypted message.
iii. The web service can be executed using an HTTP POST.
iv. The web service returns a JSON response that is either an error message (if bad input parameters are given) or a single response parameter (if good input parameters are given):
1. DecryptedMessage- The given message, decrypted using GPG and the given Passphrase.
b. The web service has unit tests that you believe are sufficient.
i. All available unit tests are executed by running the following command on the server:
/usr/local/src/[url removed, login to view]
ii. After running, details about the tests are output (pass, fail, specific failure messages).
4. Your deliverable must be your original work.
5. Your deliverable will be tested with an encrypted message similar to the following (the passphrase is "topsecret"):
-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----
1. Only bid on this project if . . .
*** Freelancer truncates this field. Refer to the attached [url removed, login to view] for the remainder of the project description.
NOTE: This project description is a lot to read through and we don't want to waste anyone's time. If you like, you can post a proposal stating that you would like to determine your hourly rate first so that you don't waste your time. I highly recommend this path if you are requesting a rate above $18/hr.
14 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I am very interesting in your project. I have experience in this field. If you work with me, you will get success. I am ready to work with you now. Phon.
Hello Sir, We are an Indian development company here. we have checked your posted details here and want more clarification in it, so message us to discuss on it more then we will able to move on it. Thanks