My firm uses Python to download files off the internet and copy the data to Excel, and then grab sections of those Excel files and create PDFs from them.
Two problems now:
1. I hired a freelancer to alter the Python code so that the finished PDFs would be posted to AWS instead of Google Drive. It works fine on one one computer but when I transferred that code to two new computers, the Python code has continued to post to Google Drive. This may be a Chrome Driver problem.
2. The code is now generating an error message. See attached.
I would like to establish an ongoing relationship with a coder who can help solve problems and improve the code.
Please respond if:
• You are available this week
• Have experience with Python, G Suite and AWS.
• have an excellent rating on this platform or can provide client references
• are available to discuss (not via Chat) the project and are fluent, easy to understand in English.
• are available to work at least some Eastcoast US business hours
My website [login to view URL]