We are looking for individual data science freelancers to work on separate feature selection models. Each freelancer identified will be asked to complete ONE feature selection model - this is to help us identify a potential pool of freelancers we can call on for future work as and when needed.
The feature selection models (and potential python libraries) that we will assign separately* include:
• Random Forest – via feature importance (using sci-kit learn)
• Linear Regression – via coefficients (using statsmodels)
• Logistic Regression – via coefficients (using statsmodels)
• ANOVA – via F statistic (using statsmodels - OLS)
• Structural Equation Modelling – via factor loadings (using SEMOPY)
*Freelancers will be paid $25-$50USD for a SINGLE model delivered.
For EACH model, the freelancer will be asked to create separate functions in their python script that will:
1. Load the provided csv file as dataframe
2. Check dataframe for missing values/errors (and replace value or drop as instructed)
3. Allow user to select features (columns) as input into feature selection model
4. Run feature selection model with selected features (columns)
5. Save feature selection model output
6. Display feature selection output (e.g. table, bar chart, or other suitable output display as instructed )
More details for each of the above steps will be provided separately to the selected freelancer; details will include more specific instructions relevant to the assigned model.
Deliverables: You must provide your work in both of the following formats:
a) Jupyter notebook file showing all of your work – please make sure to include #comments to help explain your work
b) Python file to execute in Pycharm
Budget: Each freelancer will be paid $25-$50USD for the successful delivery of a SINGLE feature selection model; this will be paid upon successful receipt and execution of the freelancer's Jupyter notebook and Python files. All intellectual property will be transferred to us upon completion and payment.
To Apply: If you are interested in this work, please ensure you send a reply explicitly telling us which of the models above you are most efficient and comfortable working with AND the python libraries you propose to use for your chosen model; if you are experienced in more than 1 model please rank the models in order of most efficient/experienced (1) to least efficient/experienced.
***NOTE: Any freelancers who reply to this posting WITHOUT identifying and/or ranking which models they are experienced with (refer to paragraph above) will NOT be contacted.***
20 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $36 tähän työhön
Having over 12 years of experience in Soft Computing, Deep Learning, GPU, Model Development Deployment. Working Exposure for Texas University on Model Development and Evaluations.
Hi, I'm interested in your offer, i want to work in real project i don't care about the money just i want to learn. I have experience in creating machine learning models with R and python,