I want an e-commerce website that automatically converts a map location in to a 3D model and elevation slices.
- The user will enter an address / location
- A map will then show them the area that is now targeted for modelling
- Once they select the area they make an order, enter a delivery address and pay a fee
- The system then converts the map data in to a 3D model in .stl format
- The user can then decide how many layers they want the model to be divided in to, between 3 and 12
- The system then takes the 3D model and slices on the xy plane in to that number of layers
(for example an area with a peak elevation of 100m high, can be cut in to 3 layers each covering 0-33m, 33-66m, and 66-100m, or all the way up to 12 layers each covering 0-8m, 9-16m, 17-24m, 25-32m, 33-40m, 41-48m, etc.
- The layers are then nested in a way that allows for the most efficient cutting, and this is then saved as an .svg or .ai file
- The .svg and .stl / .ai files are then sent to an email address
16 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 3844$ tähän työhön
(͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ)Hello. How are you? Hope you are doing well. As I am a senior full-stack developer, I am very interested in your project. I'd like to discuss more detail in chatbox… Thank you.